Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vegan Green Tea Ice-cream.
You can have Vegan Green Tea Ice-cream using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Green Tea Ice-cream
- It’s 3 of bananas.
- Prepare 150 ml of soy milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of green tea powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of hot water.
- You need 100 grams of silken tofu.
Vegan Green Tea Ice-cream step by step
- Remove excess moisture from tofu. (I just put heavy thing to press it).
- Make the green tea paste, mix green tea powder and hot water together.
- Put everything into the blender, and blend until smooth..
- Pour the ice cream mixture in the container, store in the freezer overnight. Stir the mixture every 1-2 hours for about 3 times..
- Let the ice cream out from the freezer for 10 minutes before serving, to make it easy to scoop. Serve with topping of your choice..
- Ice cream texture is smooth, creamy but light. Pleas try 😊.