Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Coffee Milk Custard Pie.
You can have Coffee Milk Custard Pie using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee Milk Custard Pie
- Prepare of Blind baked pastry.
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 125 gr of butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Coffee milk custard.
- It’s 1 can of sweet condensed milk (375ml).
- Prepare 4-5 tsp of instant coffee dissolve in warm water 500ml.
- Prepare 5 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla paste.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Coffee Milk Custard Pie step by step
- Mix together butter and flour until the texture a bit crumbly, then add the egg yolk. Mix it again and put the water little by little until the dough elastic and can be kneaded. After that roll up with rolling pin as thin as you like and can cover all the pan pie surface. Put on the oven for 10 mins on 150 degrees or until it’s a bit crusty and golden. Take out, set a side..
- Whisk the sweet condensed milk together with dissolved coffee, egg yolks, vanilla paste and a pinch of salt. Strain the custard before put on the pie. Then baked again for another 50-55 minutes..