Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Coffee Brownie Ice Cream Bars.
You can have Coffee Brownie Ice Cream Bars using 23 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee Brownie Ice Cream Bars
- It’s of For Brownie Layer.
- Prepare 4 ounces of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- Prepare 4 ounces of unsweetened chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 4 of latge eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s of For Ice Cream Layer.
- It’s 1/2 gallon of chocolate chip ice cream.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of instant coffee granules.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- It’s of For Chocolate Layer.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 7 ounces of Lindt Exellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare of For Topping.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cold heavy whipping Cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For Garnish.
- It’s As needed of Chocolate Coffee Toffee Bark, located.
- It’s of in my profile.
Coffee Brownie Ice Cream Bars step by step
- Make Brownies.
- Spray a 9 by 13 inch pan with bakers spray. Line the pan with foil with ends extending over sides for easy removal of cooled brownies. Spray foil with bakers spray.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl just until melted and smooth. Cool to room temperature..
- In a bowl beat eggs, vanilla and sugar until blended.
- Add flour and salt and stir in.
- Add chicolate mixture and stir iust until uniform in color.
- Spread into prepared pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes just until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. Cool completely on a rack.
- Make Ice cream Layer.
- Heat cream to a boil, add sugar and coffee and stir to dissolve, refrigerate until cpld.
- Soften ice cream about 15 minutes at room temperature, transfer to a large bowl.
- Working quickly beat ice cream with cold coffee cream.
- Imediately spread evenly over cooled brownies and freeze until hard.
- Make Chocolate Layer.
- Heat cream until just under a boil and pour over chocolate, let stand 1 minute then stir smooth. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Now spread over frozen ice cream layer. Return to freezer to harden. Then cover with whipped cream toppimg.
- Make Whipped Cream Toppong.
- Beat cream until soft peaks form.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat until it holds its shape.
- Spread evenly over chocolate layer and freeze until hard.
- Garnish with Cholate Coffee Toffee Bark.
- Remove entire dessert from pan by lifting out with foil.
- Cut into bars.