Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Peppermint mocha. It is described as a seasonal favorite full of mint and chocolate. It is currently available year round, due to a petition made by Starbucks fans. Creamy, minty, rich dark chocolate… SO yummy.
What coffee is best in this Peppermint Mocha? Variations of this Peppermint Mocha The Holiday espresso drink to defeat all others. The Peppermint Mocha is delicious, and tastes like pure nostalgia. You can cook Peppermint mocha using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peppermint mocha
- It’s 1 tsp of instant coffee.
- You need 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hot chocolate mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 drops of peppermint extract.
- It’s of optional marshmallows or whipped cream.
You can mix it with milk for hot. A delectable blend of chocolate-pepperminty perfection in every cool sip—Frappuccino® Roast coffee, mocha sauce, peppermint-flavored syrup, milk and ice, topped with whipped cream and dark. Our Peppermint Mocha is freshly brewed and silky smooth with a hint of mocha and peppermint. A cozy peppermint mocha made with espresso beans that are sustainably sourced from Rainforest.
Peppermint mocha instructions
- Mix instant coffee, cocoa powder and hot chocolate mix in a large mug (I used a mason jar).
- Heat water and milk in a saucepan, remove from heat just before it starts boiling.
- Pour hot liquid into mix, and stir.
- Drop two drops of pepermint extract, and you're done!.
- Garnish with marshmallows or whipped cream for extra flair..
This Peppermint Mocha is quick and simple to make at home. You don't need espresso My go-to holiday treat-yourself coffee is always a peppermint white chocolate mocha or regular peppermint. Steam milk and add to remainder of cup. Garnish with whipped cream and sugar crystals. I was able to purchase and try International Delight's Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer over the past few weeks.