Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin.
You can have Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin
- You need 130 g of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 160 g of Mochiko flour / glutinous rice flour.
- Prepare 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder.
- Prepare 15 g of cocoa powder.
- You need 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- Prepare 1 g (1/2 tsp) of instant coffee.
- You need 30 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 200 ml of whole milk.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 55 g of dark chocolate chips.
Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin instructions
- Weigh and sift all brown sugar, flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and instant coffee into a medium bowl. Whisk to combine well, then set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350°F or 180°C. Grease the muffin tray with melted butter and set aside..
- Pour the remaining butter into a medium bowl or measuring jar along with milk and egg. Whisk to combine well..
- Add in the dry ingredients and whisk again to combine..
- Pour and divide mixture evenly into 12 muffin holes. Top each with chocolate chips..
- Bake for 40 minutes or until top crust is formed but still springy to the touch..
- Chill them on cooling rack for 10 minutes. Then push each out from the side with a toothpick..
- Hope you enjoy this ultimate chewy brownies as much as I do :).