You can cook Yoghurt Icecream using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yoghurt Icecream
- Prepare 500 gms of fresh homemade yoghurt.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 pack of chocolate cookies (broken into bite size pieces).
- It’s 500 ml of fresh cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cashewnuts.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Yoghurt Icecream step by step
- With the help of an electric hand beater, beat cream and yoghurt until fluffy for about 5 minutes.
- Add chopped cashewnuts and vanilla essence to it..
- Beat again for 2-3 minutes..
- Add broken pieces of cookies to the container in which icecream is to be freezed..
- Pour the icecream mix on it and close the lid tightly. Add some biscuit chunks on the top too. Cover it up with an aluminium foil and freeze for 6-8 hours..
- Serve this delicious lipsmacking icecream the next day to your loved ones and enjoy..