Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Homemade Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream.
You can have Homemade Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream
- You need 1 cup of Condensed milk (chilled).
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream (well chilled).
- You need 1 teaspoon of instant coffee powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of hot water.
- Prepare of Chocolate Hazelnut spread like Nutella.
- Prepare of Few whole almonds.
Homemade Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Centigrade. Place almonds on a baking sheet and bake for about 8 to 10 minutes until lightly roasted. Remove from oven and let cool. Coarsely chop the cooled almonds..
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee powder in 1 tablespoon of hot water and keep aside to cool. If possible, chill the blender jar in the freezer for a few minutes. Dump all the ice cream ingredients – condensed milk, cream and dissolved coffee mixture in the blender jar. Run the blender for about 20 to 25 seconds until the mixture is well mixed, smooth and slightly thick. Check in between and make sure you do not over mix; this will tend to turn the cream to butter!!!.
- Pour half of the ice cream mixture into a freezer container. Drop spoonfuls of Nutella in dollops over the ice cream. Sprinkle some chopped almonds. Pour other half of the ice cream mixture over this and some more dollops of Nutella along with some more almonds. Gently swirl a butter knife in the ice cream mixture to get beautiful swirls of chocolate fudge in the mocha ice cream mixture!.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight. Once it is totally frozen, serve scoops of scrumptious, decadent homemade Mocha Almond Fudge ice cream to you and your family! #icecreams.
- Instead of chocolate hazelnut spread, you can use any hot fudge sauce you have. Make sure your blender jar is chilled before blending. For a creamier ice cream, whip the chilled cream till fluffy, then gently fold in condensed milk and proceed with the same method..