Broccoli and Tomato Christmas Flan.
You can cook Broccoli and Tomato Christmas Flan using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Tomato Christmas Flan
- You need 50 grams of Bacon (chop into 1 cm strips).
- Prepare 1/2 of Japanese leeks (cut diagonally into thin slices).
- You need 1/2 of Broccoli (cut into florets and boil).
- You need 8 of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Star shaped green peppers for a topping (boil).
- It’s 50 grams of Pizza cheese.
- It’s of Egg mixture (mix all together).
- You need 3 of Eggs (beat).
- Prepare 75 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 75 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Broccoli and Tomato Christmas Flan step by step
- Put the bacon and Japanese leek on a heatproof plate, and microwave for 2 minutes..
- Pour in the egg mixture, and sprinkle with the cheese, broccoli, and tomatoes on top..
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 170℃ (340℉), and decorate with green peppers..