Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Brownie Cookie Bars.
You can have Brownie Cookie Bars using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brownie Cookie Bars
- Prepare 200 g of toasted almond flakes.
- You need 300 g of dark chocolate (melted).
- Prepare 500 g of butter.
- It’s 340 g of castor sugar.
- It’s 5 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 80 g of cocoa powder.
- You need 50 g of corn flour.
- It’s 50 g of rice flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 600 g of plain flour.
Brownie Cookie Bars step by step
- Prepare all ingredients – toast almond flakes in the oven for 5 minutes or until it lightly brown. Melt (double boil) chocolate..
- Using, stand mixer, Beat butter & sugar until well combined..
- Add egg yolks & vanilla extract and mix well. Using wooden spatula, fold in melted chocolate & cocoa powder. Transfer almond flakes to this batter. Whisk to combine before adding flour (rice flour, corn flour & plain flour). Add flour in batches until soft dough is formed. Dough should be easily to shape or work with..
- Spread dough on sheet of cling film and place a thin layer of another sheet on top. Use rolling pin to flatten the dough into desired thickness. Cut dough into square shape using cookie cutter or dough scrapper..
- Preheat oven to 160 C (depending on your oven) & bake for 12-15mins. Leave cookies to cool slightly before removing them from the tray as they may feel a bit soft when still hot..