Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Smokey Deviled Eggs.
You can have Smokey Deviled Eggs using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smokey Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 12 of eggs.
- It’s 2 t of dijon mustard.
- It’s 3 T of Miracle Whip.
- Prepare 3/4 t of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch of kosher salt & black pepper.
- It’s to taste of smoked paprika;.
Smokey Deviled Eggs instructions
- Let eggs sit at room temperature for 1-2 hours before cooking. Room temp eggs cook better..
- Cover eggs with warm, salted water and bring to a simmer. Cook for 12 minutes. Stop cooking process immediately by submerging eggs into an ice water bath..
- Wait 5 minutes. Slice each egg in half and place yolks in a mixing bowl..
- Add miracle whip, dijon, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine..
- Spoon a heaping teaspoon of the egg yolk mixture into each egg white. Alternatively, use a spatula to load the egg yolk mixture into a pastry piping bag for a more elegant, professional look!.
- Sprinkle smoked paprika over the eggs using a sifter to avoid clumps..
- Variations; Worchestershire, giardenera relish, pickle relish or juice, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chives, hot sauce, mayonnaise, vinegar, ancho chile, minced onions or shallots, habanero, jalapeño, ground jalapeño powder, peppercorn melange, white pepper, diced celery, ground celery seed, flax seed, cumin, paprika, horseradish, applewood seasoning,.