Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
White cake with Coffee Frosting.
You can have White cake with Coffee Frosting using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White cake with Coffee Frosting
- You need 1 1/4 cup of cake flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3/4 cup of soy milk.
- It’s 3 of egg whites.
- Prepare 2 tsp of instant coffee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of warm water.
- Prepare 8 oz of whipped topping.
White cake with Coffee Frosting step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Spray cake pan with cooking spray. the cake pan can be round, square, or whatever shape you like. I used a rectangular pan..
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour & baking powder..
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer set on medium high, beat sugar, butter, & vanilla until blended. Reduce mixer speed to low. Alternately mix in flour mixture & milk..
- In medium mixing bowl, using mixer on high, beat egg whites to soft peaks. Fold into batter. Pour into prepared pan..
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Let cool completely..
- To prepare frosting: dissolve coffee in water. Then fold into whipped topping. Then spread on completely cooled cake. Now ready to serve..