Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Homemade Mango ice cream.
You can cook Homemade Mango ice cream using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Mango ice cream
- It’s 2 cups of Mango pulp (Mango flesh processed to form paste).
- Prepare 3 cups of whipping cream.
- You need 200 gm of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of biscuit crumbs (optional).
Homemade Mango ice cream step by step
- Put Mango pulp in a saucepan and cook it over medium low heat stirring continuously for 10 mins.
- Once cooked pour it in bowl and cool completely.
- Whip cream and condensed milk together, I like to put ice water beneath the bowl iam working in because it fastens the process.
- Peaks are reached add the cooled pulp and whip again for 2-3 mins till all combined after.
- After whipping.
- Pour it in container, I added a layer of biscuit crumbs in between just to give a texture.
- Wrap it with a cling flim and chill for at least 8 hours.