Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Marbellous pudding using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marbellous pudding
- You need 1 kg of vanilla ice cream.
- It’s 1 pack of Britannia fruit cake.
- You need 1 pack of Britannia chocolate cake(instead of this u can use homemade cake).
- You need 1 cup of roasted dry fruits chopped (almonds,cashews, pistachios,walnuts and raisins).
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed chocolate.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate syrup (Hershey’s syrup).
- You need 2-3 pack of gems (for decorate).
Marbellous pudding instructions
- Take any square or rectangular tray..
- Set a layer of vanila ice cream.. Now spread crushed roasted dry fruits or crushed chocolate over it..
- Now set a layer of britannia fruit cake over it..
- Again put vanilla ice cream evenly. Now again sprinkle some dry fruits or crushed chocolate..
- And again set a layer of chocolate britannia cake and vanilla ice cream..
- Now again sprinkle some dry fruits or crushed chocolate..
- Now pour chocolate syrup over it and spread it with toothpicks or knife to make it look like marvel..
- Decorate it with gems and keep it in freezer for 24 hrs..
- Cut into pieces and serve chilled delicious yumm marbellous pudding..