Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Baked bow-tie pasta salad.
You can have Baked bow-tie pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked bow-tie pasta salad
- It’s 1 pack of bow tie pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of grilled chicken tenders.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 of onion (neatly chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of baby spinach.
- It’s 1 can of sweet corn kernels.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese of any choice (I used colby jack).
- It’s 4 tbsp of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of crushed peppercorns.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sea-salt.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
Baked bow-tie pasta salad step by step
- Boil the pasta and drain well to keep aside.Pour oil over so that it doesn’t stick..
- Shallow fry the onions, broccoli and chicken with salt and peppercorns.Add in the sweet corn, spinach and alfredo sauce. Mix well..
- For layering the casserole: Brush with melted butter and evenly spread the chicken mix over it, next spread the pasta uniformly on top. Layer with the cheese evenly and spread salt and peppercorns over it..
- Bake at about 350 deg Fahrenheit for 15 min..