Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Simple Tiramisu using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Tiramisu
- You need 2/3 cup of strong coffee.
- You need 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 16 medium of lady fingers.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 3 oz of reduced-fat cream cheese sofened.
- You need 12 oz of whipped topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
Simple Tiramisu step by step
- combine coffee,and 1/3 cup maple syrup in a bowl;blend well spred on all lady fingers.
- line bottom of 8×8 inch dish with lady fingers.
- combine cream cheese,sour cream,and 1/2 cup if maple syrup in a bowl.beat until smooth.fold in whipped topping..
- spoon cream cheese mix over lady fingers. cover with plastic wrap.refrigerate for 15 minutes.remove plastic wrap and sift cocoa over top before serving.