Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Broccoli Fritters.
You can cook Keto Broccoli Fritters using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Broccoli Fritters
- It’s 4 cups of rice broccoli.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 of onion (chopped).
- It’s of Fresh parsley (chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of almond flour.
- You need of Dry onions, garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper and salt.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Keto Broccoli Fritters instructions
- Chop onion and washed broccoli(using your food processor).
- Combine 4 cups of rice broccoli 3 eggs and 1/2 diced onion, combine in other bowl 1 cup almond flour, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, all the spice you are using, mix well and add your broccoli mixture into it.
- I used pair of gloves to mix week and shape the “dough “to fritters. (do not make big patties, they will break when you flip them) Heat a skillet to medium heat and add your oil to hot, place the fritters into the pan..
- It will take 3 minutes to turn the broccoli patties side. You may flatted fritters while they are cooking.