Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Pumpking & Cheese Flan.
You can have Pumpking & Cheese Flan using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpking & Cheese Flan
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 can of condense milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of pumpking puree.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
Pumpking & Cheese Flan instructions
- Preheat oven at 350°.
- With the sugar and water make the caramel (look my flan recipe and you can do it like that).
- Blend all the ingredients and put in the caramel in the pan. And put in a 9 inch baked pan in the oven for 50 minutes or until knife is clean..