Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mom's Flan (double batch).
You can have Mom's Flan (double batch) using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mom's Flan (double batch)
- You need 1 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 Cans of Sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 Cans of evaporated milk (2% nonfat).
- It’s 6 of eggs.
Mom's Flan (double batch) step by step
- Melt sugar in nonstick pan over medium high heat.
- Drizzle sugar over bottom and sides of cake pan.
- Take half of remaining ingredients (1 can of each & 3 eggs) and whip thoroughly in blender. Pour mixture in cake pan..
- Put cake pan in a water bath- add hot water after placing cake pan in basin.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until set.