Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Oreo Mango Icecream Sandwich with Mango glaze.
You can have Oreo Mango Icecream Sandwich with Mango glaze using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Mango Icecream Sandwich with Mango glaze
- You need 16 of oreo cookies(1 packet).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted Butter melted.
- It’s 500 grams of Mango ice-cream.
- It’s 1 cup of whipping Cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of icing Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 200 grams of Aamras/ Sweetened Mango puree (homemade or store-bought).
- You need 21/4 tsp of Gelatin.
- You need 3 tbsp of cold Water.
Oreo Mango Icecream Sandwich with Mango glaze step by step
- Blend Oreos to crumbs. Add melted butter and mix well. Add this to a pan and press evenly. Chill crust for 30 minutes. Adding too much butter can thicken the crust and it will be difficult to cut.
- Soften the ice-cream such that it can easily be layered and spread. Do not melt it. Now add the ice-cream on top of the Oreo crust. Spread and layer evenly. Chill for 1 hour. The quantity of ice-cream can be increased or decreased as per preference.
- In a bowl, whip the cream with icing sugar to form stiff peaks. Add vanilla extract and blend. Add on top of the ice-cream layer. Spread evenly. Cover with foil and chill for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water and rest it aside for 5-10 minutes until spongy.
- Over low heat dissolve Gelatin completely, add to the aamras. Pour it all over the whipped cream layer. Cover with foil and rest for overnight.
- Take the sandwich out, Garnish if required. Allow to rest for few minutes. Using sharp hot knife, cut and serve cold. Store any leftovers in freezer.