Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Glutinous Doughnuts w/Cocoa Tablea dip.
You can cook Glutinous Doughnuts w/Cocoa Tablea dip using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Glutinous Doughnuts w/Cocoa Tablea dip
- You need 1 cup of glutinous rice flour.
- It’s 1 of medium size egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 piece of tablea pure cocoa chocolate grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of Grated peanuts.
- Prepare of Instant 3-1 coffee mix.
Glutinous Doughnuts w/Cocoa Tablea dip step by step
- Sift the glutinous rice then add sugar, instant coffee and then mix..
- Add the egg mix with the flour and then pour in the warm water by portions while you keep mixing..
- Knead the dough and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- While waiting for the dough start maxing the cocoa tables chocolate dip. Melt the grated cocoa tablea chocolate with milk over boiling water. Pure chocolate are normally unsweetened, you may opt to add sugar to taste according to your preference..
- Shape the dough it to little cute hearts or pretzels. (I made various shapes in making this coz it’s fun!) 🧑🍳.
- Heat the pan and add the vegetable oil. Fry until golden brown. Pat the excess oil using paper towel or strainer..
- Dip each pretzels in your melted tablea chocolate then TOP it with grated peanuts! (I’m planning to try this with different dips and toppings soon with the kids!) 😘😂.