Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ultimate French Toast.
You can have Ultimate French Toast using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultimate French Toast
- You need of French Toast.
- You need 10 slice of Thick Cut French Bread.
- It’s 7 of Eggs.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whipped cream cheese.
- Prepare of filling.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Flavored coffee creamer (I used white chocolate, but really any flavor will do).
- Prepare of Top…
- Prepare 10 of Sliced ripe strawberries.
- It’s 2 of Sliced ripe bananas.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Powdered sugar (for garnish).
- It’s 5 tbsp of Chocolate sauce.
Ultimate French Toast instructions
- Whisk together eggs, sugar, and cinnamon in large shallow dish..
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat..
- Place sliced french bread in egg mixture to coat. Flip to coat other side and place in skillet over melted butter. Flip toast when egg is cooked and bread is toasted to a nice color (be careful not to burn)..
- Repeat step #3 until you have 10 beautifully golden thick slices of French Toast. 🙂 Now for the filling……
- In small bowl mix together cream cheese, vanilla, sugar, and creamer until soft and spreadable..
- Spread filling mixture over each slice of toast, if you need more, just whip up half a batch..
- Top with sliced strawberries and bananas. Drizzle with chocolate sauce, I used some ganache I had left over from some cupcakes, but heated fudge sauce will work also. I don't recommend chocolate syrup, go for something thicker..
- Put powdered sugar in a strainer and dust over your French Toast..
- Bon Appetite! :)).