Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Masqati Persian Dessert.
You can have Masqati Persian Dessert using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Masqati Persian Dessert
- Prepare 1 cup of corn flour.
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of saffron powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of rosewater.
Masqati Persian Dessert instructions
- Mix corn flour, sugar and water well.
- Put on stove with low fire, stir continuously.
- Add butter, saffron, cardamom and keep stirring until it gets thick.
- 10 minutes before you remove from fire add rosewater to keep it’s aroma.
- Put the pudding in a rectangular shape pyrex and keep it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Cut it in diamond shape and transfer in a flat plate.