Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Patbingsu with frozen beetroot yogurt.
You can have Patbingsu with frozen beetroot yogurt using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Patbingsu with frozen beetroot yogurt
- You need 1 cup of red beans (soaked overnight and pressure cooked for 3 whistles).
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 of medium size beetroot (pressure cooked for 3 whistles).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of hung curd (fresh yogurt tied up in a clean cloth and kept overnight to allow all the water to drain off).
- You need 3 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of rice flour.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of grated/ crushed ice.
- You need 2 cups of (total) chilled pomegranates and chilled & chopped oranges, chikoo.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of grated white chocolate.
- Prepare 1 scoop of strawberry ice cream.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of homemade ghee.
- Prepare of Water as per requirement.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
Patbingsu with frozen beetroot yogurt instructions
- Melt 2 tbsp homemade ghee in a pan. Add 1 cup red beans, salt as per taste, 4 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp honey, mix well and mash the red beans a bit. Cover, let the sugar melt and let the mixture thicken. Once nicely steamed and thickened, remove from flame, let it cool and refrigerate..
- In a mixer, blend beetroot and 2 tbsp milk. Add 1 cup hung curd pinch of salt and blend again. Once blended nicely refrigerate till the yogurt freezes completely..
- For making sticky rice cubes, mix 1 cup rice flour, salt as per taste, 3 tbsp powdered sugar and water to form a batter of medium thick consistency..
- Heat up a pan and add the rice flour mixture to the pan. Keep stirring till the mixture thickens and the flour cooks well..
- Once cooked remove from flame. Spread rice flour on a flat surface and cut it in squares. Dust some rice flour on the cubes and keep aside..
- For assembling the dessert, add half of the red beans in the serving bowl. Then add grated/ crushed ice, the remaining half red beans, grated white chocolate, frozen beetroot yogurt scoops, chilled and chopped oranges, chikoo, pomegranates, sticky rice cubes, strawberry ice cream, and repeat the fruits. The dessert is ready to be served..