Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bossam (Korean pork wrap).
You can cook Bossam (Korean pork wrap) using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bossam (Korean pork wrap)
- Prepare 1000 g of Pork belly joint.
- You need 2 of Spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Garlic bulb.
- It’s 10 g of Ginger.
- Prepare 1200 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sake (Dry white wine).
- You need 1 tbsp of Miso (Japanese miso).
- You need 1 tsp of Instant coffee.
- Prepare of Mooli (Radish) Kimchi.
- You need 500-600 g of Mooli (Radish).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Korean Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Anchovy sauce (Fish sauce).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Grated garlic.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Grated ginger.
- It’s of Ssamjang.
- You need 2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Miso.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake (Dry white wine).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Vinegar.
Bossam (Korean pork wrap) instructions
- Cut the mooli (radish) in matchstick size.
- Add 1/2 tbsp salt and mix well.
- Drain the water and leave it for 20 minutes.
- [ Kimchi paste ] Put grated garlic, grated ginger, Korean chilli powder, sugar, anchovy sauce (fish sauce) and honey in a food bag or small bowl..
- 20 minutes later, gently squeeze the mooli (radish) and mix it with the kimchi paste.
- Carefully mix the mooli and kimchi paste.