Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Original nilla banana pudding.
You can have Original nilla banana pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Original nilla banana pudding
- Prepare of what you need:.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar, divided.
- It’s 1/3 cup of flour dash of salt.
- It’s 3 of eggs seperated.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 45 of NILLA Wafers,divided.
- Prepare 5 of bananas,sliced.
Original nilla banana pudding instructions
- heat oven 350°f.
- mix 1/2 cup sugar,flour and salt on top of double boiler.Blend in 3 egg yolks and milk. Cook, uncovered, over boiling water 10 to 15 min or until thickened. stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- place a small amount of custard at bottom of baking dish. Then line Nillas Wafer 1/3 of dish with bananas then pouring over small amounts of custard then repeat 3x till it reaches edge..
- Beat remaining egg whites high speed of mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in remaining sugar until stiff peaks form . Spread over custard. sealing well to edge of dish.
- bake 15 to 20 min or until lightly brown. cool slightly and serve with reservered wafers just before serving..