Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Homemade Flan using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Flan
- You need 800 ml of milk.
- You need 7 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 170 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
Homemade Flan step by step
- preheat oven to 370°F.
- put 2 tablespoon of sugar in cakepan with water and let it caramelise over medium heat.
- mix eggs, milk , vanilla ans sugar.
- put the mixture over the caramelized sugar.
- put the cakepan in a baking dish and put hot water into the baking dish and bake for 45 minutes.
- once baked. cool for 4 hours minimum and invert on a plate.