Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Deviled Eggs using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deviled Eggs
- It’s 1 dozen of eggs.
- You need 1/4 Cups of finely diced dill pickles.
- You need 1/4 Cups of finely diced celery.
- You need 1 tsp. of minced onion.
- It’s of NO salt.
- You need 1/2 Cups of mayonaise.
Deviled Eggs step by step
- Hard boil eggs for 15 minutes..
- Cool eggs and peel..
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise..
- Pull yolk from eggs with a small spoon..
- Lay egg white halves out in shallow dish..
- In a medium mixing bowl, mash yolks with a fork..
- Add mayo to yolk mixture and stir well with fork..
- Add diced pickles to yolk..
- Add diced celery to yolk..
- Add seasoning to yolk mixture..
- Spoon yolk mixture back into egg white halves and sprinkle with paprika..
- Cover deviled eggs and store in refrigerator until serving..