Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Baklava cheesecake. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Once cheesecake has set and cooled, remove springform pan to reveal the baklava crust. Why not combine these two desserts and get amazing dessert; BAKLAVA CHEESECAKE!
This Baklava Cheesecake is a nutty, sweet, indulgent dessert! Here is a list of my favorite Cheesecake Recipes. Recipe for cheesecake made with a phyllo dough crust and topped with pistachios and a baklava honey syrup. You can have Baklava cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baklava cheesecake
- It’s 1 box of mediterranean phylo pastry.
- It’s of Melted ghee or melted butter.
- Prepare of Cupcake pans.
- It’s 1 packet of tennis biscuits.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 250 ml of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 of slab milkybar.
- You need 1 tub of lancewood cream cheese.
- It’s to taste of Icing sugar.
- Prepare of Chopped dates (optional).
- You need of Chopped pecans.
- You need of Chopped almonds.
- You need of Chopped pitachios.
- You need of Orange blossom honey.
Let's talk about two desserts I love, cheesecake and baklava. Leave cheesecake in oven, with door slightly ajar, until cooled completely. Baklava Cheesecake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. See more ideas about baklava, baklava cheesecake, cheesecake.
Baklava cheesecake step by step
- Phylo- Cut squares of 11 x 11cm of pastry. Leave under a damp cloth till done. Cut 6 squares for each hole..
- Place square down, brush with ghee, place other piece in shape of diamond, brush with ghee. Repeat till 6th piece. Brush pan with ghee. Preheat oven to 180 deg C..
- Place phylo in pan tucking neatly. Place on middle shelf of oven and keeping an eye on pastry bake till golden brown. Remove and cool..
- Whip fresh cream till stiff peaks form..
- Whisk cream cheese, melt chocolate and fold into cream cheese. Add icing sugar to taste..
- Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese..
- Crush 1/2 packet biscuits and add in melted butter. Mix well..
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into phylo cups, then chopped nuts (and dates if using), then spoon in tennis crumbs. Spoon on more cream cheese mixture and more chopped nuts..
- Drizzle with honey and chill in fridge. Serve cold..
- Note: with the use of honey and dates, may not need to add sugar. Taste is up to you..
A fun twist on the traditional Greek dessert. With all the flavors of cinnamon, honey and walnuts. I've adapted this recipe from the amazing Amanda of I've made this a handful of times, and other than the baklava topping, the cheesecake is super easy. Traditional Baklava is made with pistachios and walnuts, but I strayed from the norm slightly and stuck to only walnuts. This Baklava Cheesecake recipe is featured in the Cheesecake feed along with many more.