Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Amish Friendship Bread Snickerdoodle Cookies.
You can cook Amish Friendship Bread Snickerdoodle Cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Amish Friendship Bread Snickerdoodle Cookies
- You need of Amish Friendship Bread starter (recipe below).
- It’s of butter, softened.
- It’s of sugar (I used coconut sugar).
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of cinnamon.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of cream of tartar.
- It’s of flour (I substituted 1/4 of this with white whole wheat flour).
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of sugar (for rolling).
- Prepare of cinnamon (for rolling).
Amish Friendship Bread Snickerdoodle Cookies step by step
- Mix wet ingredients in bowl..
- Mix dry ingredients in smaller bowl..
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together..
- Roll dough into about 1 inch balls and roll in reserved sugar and cinnamon mixture. Place onto cookie sheet and flatten slightly with slotted spatula..
- Cook for ten minutes(soft cookie) or 1-2 minutes longer for crispy cookie at 375°F oven..
- RECIPE FOR AMISH FRIENDSHIP BREAD STARTER: Use prepared starter for this recipe on day ten. (Basic starter takes 10 Days to make). 1 cup sugar 1 cup flour 1 cup milk. Place into gallon size ziplock. Days 1-5 squoosh in bag once daily. "Feed" with one cup sugar, one cup flour, one cup milk on day five. Days 5-10 continue squooshing bag once daily. On day ten, add another one cup sugar, flour, sugar. Divide equally into four portions. Use one for recipe, give the other three away to friends with directions for continuing starter process, or use for other recipes. Unused starter can be frozen for later use..