Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon roll. A cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll commonly served in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch.
Spread the butter on top, then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. You can use regular white granulated sugar or brown sugar. Ree Drummond's famous cinnamon rolls are utterly delicious and worth the time it takes to make them from scratch. You can cook Cinnamon roll using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll
- Prepare 280 gr of high protein flour.
- Prepare 50 gr of granulated sugar.
- You need 15 gr of Whipped cream can be powder or liquid.
- Prepare 1 of whole egg.
- Prepare 4 gr of dry yeast.
- It’s 125 ml of full cream milk.
- It’s 3 gr of salt.
- You need 40 gr of butter / I used anchor unsalted or salted.
- You need 2 gr of instant coffee.
- You need of Filling:.
- Prepare 45 gr of brown sugar.
- You need 1-2 of sdm cinnamon powder.
- It’s 25 gr of butter/anchor melted.
- You need 40 gr of sultanas/raisin/optional.
- It’s 2 gr of instant coffee.
- You need of Frosting :.
- It’s 30 gr of creamcheese.
- Prepare 70 gr of powdered/fine sugar.
- It’s 20 gr of butter.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. Cinnamon rolls consist of a sheet of dough which is covered in a cinnamon and sugar mixture. Here we provide two cinnamon roll recipes, one made without yeast and one made with yeast. These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery!
Cinnamon roll instructions
- Make sure all the ingredient in room temp. Mix the flour, sugar, egg, dry yeast and coffee beat together until perfectly mixed. Until then you can mix butter and salt. Pastikan semua bahan bahan berada dalam suhu normal. Campurkan tepung, gula, telur, ragi dan kopi aduk bersamaan dengan mixer hook sampai tercampur ratadan membentuk gluten setelah itu tambahkan butter dan garam..
- Beat until they come together, you can continue until the mixture become elastic/ window pane. Leave the dough and let it rise for about +/- 1 hr. Aduk adonan dengan mixer elektrik sampai elastis/ window pane. Biarkan adonan sekitar 1 jam sampai mengembang 2 x lipat. You can add 2 tbsp of flour if the dough too sticky.
- Press the dough down a bit to release some air trapped inside. Then shape it into rectangle.
- Transfer the dough in well floured surface.or you can spread oil instead, in your work surface and rolling pin. Flatten your dough with rolling pin. Then start spreading the filling make sure it spread thoroughly. You can sprinkle some sultanas afterwards. Pindahkan adonan ke meja datang yg dibalur tepung atau minyak. ratakan adonan dengan rolling pin. setelah itu taburkan filling pastikan semua bagian terisi, setelah itu boleh taburin kismisnya..
- Then carefully roll the dough. Kemudian gulung adonan tadi.
- Cut the dough with a very sharp knife or you can use thread alternatively. Potong2 adonan dengan pisau yang tajam atau benang.
- Bake in a high temperature 180 -190 C depending on your oven for approximately 25 minutes. When it still warms spread the frosting you like, or you can just eat them plain. Panggang disuhu yang tinggi sekitar 180 atau 190 c tergantung oven kamu. keluarkan dari oven dan bisa dioles frosting pilihan kamu. atau bisa juga dinikmati tanpa frosting..
- For the Frosting Whisk together cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl until completely combined and smooth. Add vanilla and salt and whisk again. Whisk in powdered sugar until fully blended. Add milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the mixture reaches a pourable, but still thick, consistency. Pour and spread the icing evenly over the warm cinnamon rolls in the pan..
They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting. A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. Cinnabons Cinnamon Rolls – a cinnabon copycat recipe, about the closest you'll get to the real thing. Cinnamon rolls are a delicious treat for breakfast or any time. Baking your own is easy and the aroma throughout your house will be delicious.