Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Banana Cupcakes with Strawberry Frosting.
You can cook Banana Cupcakes with Strawberry Frosting using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Cupcakes with Strawberry Frosting
- It’s of CUPCAKE.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- It’s of FROSTING.
- Prepare 1 of (3.4oz.) vanilla instant pudding.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 of (8oz.) tub of cool whip.
- It’s 1/2 cup of strawberries, chopped small.
- It’s 1 tbsp of each of sugar and water.
- You need 6 of drops if red food coloring.
Banana Cupcakes with Strawberry Frosting instructions
- The night before I want to make this I cut up the strawberries, add 1 tablespoon of sugar and a tablespoon of water. Mix and put in the refrigerator. The next day smash them up with a fork. If you don't want to do this step, you could use strawberry ham instead..
- Preheat oven to 350. Place 24 cupcake liners in cupcake pans.
- In small bowl combine flour, baking soda, set aside..
- In large bowl , cream butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat eggs in one at a time..
- Mix in bananas.
- Add flour mixture alternating with the sour cream.
- Fill each cup 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- In large bowl mix pudding, milk, and powdered sugar until combined..
- Fold in whip topping. Add strawberry mixture or jam and 6 drops red food coloring. Fold everything until combined. Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- An easy way to frost them is to put the frosting in a zip lock bag, cut of the end and swirl onto the cupcake. It is much faster too!.