Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate Bundt Cake.
You can have Chocolate Bundt Cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Bundt Cake
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of + 3 tbsp cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of instant coffee (optional).
Chocolate Bundt Cake instructions
- Butter and flour a 8 – 10 cups capacity bundt pan..
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the dry ingredients except the cocoa powder and whisk to combine..
- Microwave the buttermilk till hot, it will separate but ignore..
- In a cup, pour in the cocoa powder and coffee and add in the buttermilk, stir until the cocoa powder dissolves..
- Add in all the wet ingredients to the dry..
- Whisk thoroughly to combine until a smooth batter forms. Do not over mix..
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared bundt pan..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees fahrenheit for 35 – 40 minutes. Let it cool in the pan for 20 minutes then transfer to a cake board or plate..
- Drizzle on top some chocolate ganache or dust with powdered sugar and serve. Enjoy!.