Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sugar-free Banana and Cocoa Pudding.
You can have Sugar-free Banana and Cocoa Pudding using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugar-free Banana and Cocoa Pudding
- It’s 1 of Banana.
- It’s 300 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- You need 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
Sugar-free Banana and Cocoa Pudding instructions
- Put the banana in a heatproof container and mash it with a fork. Microwave it for 1 minute..
- Heat the milk in a saucepan..
- Remove the milk from the heat just before it boils, then mix in the cocoa..
- Mix in the banana from Step 1..
- Add the gelatin a little at a time and dissolve well. If you are using the type that needs soaking, let it soak first before adding it..
- Pour the mixture into the cups. Let it cool, then put it in the fridge to chill and harden..