Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mousse Fluff or Ice cream base with flavor ideas.
You can cook Mousse Fluff or Ice cream base with flavor ideas using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mousse Fluff or Ice cream base with flavor ideas
- It’s 250 gm of mascarpone.
- Prepare 250 cc of heavy whipping cream. (May double to 500 cc).
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of sweetener (monkfruit, swerve, etc).
- Prepare drops of Vanilla.
- It’s of Optional: chocolate, instant coffee, vanilla, PB, berry.
Mousse Fluff or Ice cream base with flavor ideas instructions
- Decide flavor: 1. Chocolate (prepare ganache 80 gms chocolate bits, 85% and cream to cover. Put in small bowl and micro by short pulses. 2. Vanilla, drops 3. Instant coffe, 1 or 2 tsp 4. PB, 1/2 to 1 cup. 5. Berry of choice 1/2 to 1 cup, mashed.
- Place all ingredients in bowl and blend until firm..
- Place in small mason jars. 250 cc cream gives btw 6 – 8 small mason jars. 500 cc cream gives 10 – 12 jars.
- Place in fridge. Lasts a week or more. If freezing, take out 1 hour before serving..