Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mango Roasted Pista Ice Cream.
You can cook Mango Roasted Pista Ice Cream using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Roasted Pista Ice Cream
- You need 2 of Ratnagiri Alphonso.
- It’s 1/2 cup of homemade cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of roasted pista flakes.
- You need as required of Silver foil to cover ice cream.
Mango Roasted Pista Ice Cream instructions
- First wash mangoes and freeze for 4-5 hrs.,roast pista,cool and grate into flakes..
- Cut frozen mangoes into pieces.Grind mango pieces,cold homemade cream & condensed milk in smooth consistency in mixer grinder.Mix roasted pista flakes & Pour in airtight container cover with silver foil paper and freeze it for 5 hrs..
- Delicious Mango Pista Ice Cream is ready to serve.Garnish with pista flakes..