Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
5 Minute Chocolate Pudding.
You can cook 5 Minute Chocolate Pudding using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 5 Minute Chocolate Pudding
- Prepare 1 of A. Banana.
- You need 150 ml of A. Low-fat milk.
- You need 30 grams of Marshmallows.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- It’s 10 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 4 of Strawberries for decoration.
5 Minute Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Blend the A. ingredients (banana and low-fat milk) in a mixer and then transfer to a pot. Put all of the ingredients, except for the strawberries, into the pot..
- Turn on the heat. Use a wooden spoon or whisk to stir everything as the marshmallows melt. Once it starts to bubble and thicken, remove from the heat..
- Pour into the pudding cups and place in the refrigerator to harden. Top with strawberries for decoration..