Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Lychee chuperustam Chocobar Ice Cream.
You can cook Lychee chuperustam Chocobar Ice Cream using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lychee chuperustam Chocobar Ice Cream
- It’s 2 of Frozen Ratnagiri Mango.
- It’s 1Cup of homemade Cream.
- You need 1Cup of Condensed Milk.
- You need 2-1bsp of roasted pistachio flakes.
- Prepare 12deseeded of frozen lychee.
- Prepare 3tbsp of melted dark chocolate compound.
- It’s 1 tbsp of melted milk chocolate compound.
- Prepare 2tbsp of melted white chocolate compound.
Lychee chuperustam Chocobar Ice Cream step by step
- Grind frozen Mangoes, cream & Condensed milk together in mixer grinder remove and mix roasted pistachio Flakes..
- Now fill in frozen lychee and freeze for 5-6 hrs. & insert wooden steak in center to hold it.
- Take melted dark & milk chocolate in a bowl add melted white chocolate compound and mix little with steak now dip all the mango ice cream stuffed ice cream in chocolate which will give marble look. Keep in freezer for setting..
- Chuperustam lychee mango chocobar ice cream is ready to serve.Garnish with sprinkles & Chocolates.