Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cake Ball Lollipops.
You can have Cake Ball Lollipops using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cake Ball Lollipops
- Prepare of Inside cake lollipop.
- It’s of instant espresso coffee powder or granules.
- You need of water.
- It’s of super most triple chocolate fudge cake mix (or any kind of your fav cake mix).
- Prepare of 12oz. can whipped cream frosting (or your fav kind of frosting).
- You need of Lollipop shell.
- You need of shortening (to thin out candy melts if used).
- Prepare of paper lollipop sticks.
- It’s of You can use candy melts, coating wafers or chocolate.
- You need of For The Cuteness!.
- Prepare of sprinkles, candy, colored sugar, glitter cake gel, stencils, etc…
- Prepare of You can even use mini cupcake liners and wrap some in candy wrappers to add variety, instead of using sticks :-).
Cake Ball Lollipops instructions
- In small bowl mix coffee and water until dissolved.
- Bake cake mix as directed EXCEPT substitute water for coffee mixture.
- Cool cake completely.
- Crumble cake in a bowl & add frosting.
- Mix well and roll into tbsp size balls.
- Place on wax paper covered cookie sheet & freeze about (about 15 min).
- Meanwhile microwave candy melts or chocolate as directed & add 1/2 tsp shortening until smooth and slightly runs off spoon.
- When ready dip the tip of the lollipop stick in candy melts /chocolate & insert into cake ball & place on wax paper.
- Continue until all balls have sticks attached.
- Make sure sticks are set before completely dipping cake ball in candy melts/chocolate.
- Begin dipping each cake ball & decorate!!!.
- Tip: use a foam block (like used for flower arrangements) to stand up lollipops until candy shell dries.
- There are so many cute creative ways to decorate these, just have fun with it and go crazy!!!.
- Store at room temperature.