Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Leche Flan (also known as crème caramel).
You can have Leche Flan (also known as crème caramel) using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leche Flan (also known as crème caramel)
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 can of condense milk.
- Prepare 5 tsp of of white or brown sugar.
- You need 5 tsp of water.
- Prepare 6 large of eggs.
Leche Flan (also known as crème caramel) step by step
- preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit.
- mix evaporated milk, condense milk and eggs in a bowl until it's smooth.
- mix sugar and water in a cooking pot..
- put the cooking pot on the stove..
- cook sugar and water. mix it making sure the sugar melts evenly..
- pour the sugar and water mixture into the leche flan pan..
- spread the sugar around the leche flan pan evenly.
- pour the milk and egg mixture into the leche flan pan.
- put the leche flan pan into a cake pan that is 1/2 full of water..
- put it all into the oven..
- bake at 375°F Fahrenheit for an hour.
- once it is done baking let it cool down..
- flip the leche flan pan upside down on to your serving plate to get the leche flan out. serve and enjoy!.