Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sweet & Creamy Banana Pudding.
You can cook Sweet & Creamy Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet & Creamy Banana Pudding
- You need 1 box of instant banana pudding mix (3.4 oz).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sweet & Creamy coffee-mate creamer.
- It’s 2 each of bananas, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of mini wafer cookies, as many as you deem necessary.
- You need 4 each of small mason jars or dessert cups.
- It’s 1 can of whipped cream.
Sweet & Creamy Banana Pudding step by step
- Mix instant pudding with milk and creamer. Place in fridge for about 5 minutes to start setting up..
- Place mini wafers in bottom of jar or dessert cup. Place a layer of bananas, then a scoop of pudding and a layer of whipped cream..
- Continue layering ending with banana slices. Top with crushed cookies and whipped topping if desired..