Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Tiramisu Classic Italian Dessert Recipe.
You can have Tiramisu Classic Italian Dessert Recipe using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tiramisu Classic Italian Dessert Recipe
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Warm water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Instant coffee.
- It’s 6 of large egg yolks.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of Whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 400 g of Ladyfinger cookies.
- Prepare of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar (optional).
Tiramisu Classic Italian Dessert Recipe step by step
- Combine instant coffee with warm water and let that cool down completely. (You can also add sugar and mix)..
- Boil water and place a glass bowl, add egg yolks and sugar. Whisk & cook for 10-15 mins..
- Remove the bowl from heat then add vanilla extract, mix and let it cool down..
- Then add mascarpone and gently mix and keep that aside..
- Beat cream in a bowl until it holds stiff peaks..
- Combine whipped cream & yolk-mascarpone mixture and keep that ready..
- Dip ladyfinger cookies in the coffee, and line the bottom with ladyfinger cookies. (I used 9-inch square springform pan)..
- Spread half of the mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers..
- Spread evenly and repeat another layer of soaked ladyfingers and then spread mascarpone mixture..
- Cover & refrigerate for at least 12 hours..
- Dust with some cocoa powder and serve. (Tiramisu can be kept in the refrigerator up to 2 days)..