Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mike's Super EZ Creamy Frosting.
You can have Mike's Super EZ Creamy Frosting using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Super EZ Creamy Frosting
- You need of All Purpose Frosting.
- Prepare 2 pints of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need 2 of boxs Powdered Pudding [your choice – banana cream flavored pictured].
- Prepare 10 tbsp of Whole Milk [or 5/8 cup – you may not need all].
Mike's Super EZ Creamy Frosting instructions
- Chill your metal bowl and whisk/beaters in the freezer for at least 15 minutes..
- Using chilled heavy cream, mix with a cold whisk or beaters until cream peaks & can stand on its own. Usually about 3 or 4 minutes. Slowly add your pudding & continue to mix until it's completely incorporated. IMPORTANT STEP: Tablespoon by tablespoon, slowly add your milk until you have the desired texture you'll personally prefer. Chances are you will not need all 5/8 cup [or 10 tbsp] whole milk..
- Spread frosting on cakes, cupcakes, cakeletts or anything else you can frost. This recipe will generously frost a double layer 9" round cake..
- FOR A SUPER EASY BANANA WHOOPIE CREAM PIE CAKE Using a basic vanilla boxed cake mix, bake a double decker round cake, remove from pans & allow to cool. Slightly slice the domed or rounded top from one layer so the frosting & top layer can sit evenly upon it. Cut this frosting recipe in 1/2 & [using the banana pudding] as you won't need it doubled for this specific cake. Frost only in between the two cake layers. [as pictured above] Heat one cup Hersheys White or Dark Chocolate Chips & 1 teaspoon Crisco [crisco optional-the addition adds a gloss to your chocolate] at 50% power for 1 minute in your microwave & slowly melt chips. Add 1/4 tsp banana extract to melted chocolate & mix. Gently drizzle chocolate with a spoon over the top of the cake. This cake is easy, light, delicious & no worries [like me] if decorating isn't exactly your forte. Garnish your cake with sliced bananas & fresh vanilla beans..