Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
boston cream cake.
You can have boston cream cake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of boston cream cake
- You need 4 oz of philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 packages of jell-o vanilla flavor instant pudding.
- You need 8 oz of cool whip whipped topping, thawed, divided.
- You need 9 of honey maid honey grahams, coarsely broken.
- Prepare 2 of squares bakers semi-sweet chocolate.
boston cream cake step by step
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP. Let stand 5 min. Meanwhile, line 8-inch round pan with plastic wrap. Remove 1 Tbsp. graham pieces; set aside..
- SPREAD half of the remaining graham pieces onto bottom of prepared pan; cover with layers of pudding mixture and remaining graham pieces. Refrigerate 4 hours..
- MICROWAVE chocolate and 1 cup of remaining COOL WHIP in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is well blended. Invert dessert onto plate; remove pan and plastic wrap. Top dessert with chocolate glaze. Refrigerate 15 min. Garnish with remaining COOL WHIP and reserved graham pieces just before serving..