Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Aam pudina panna ice cream.
You can have Aam pudina panna ice cream using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aam pudina panna ice cream
- It’s 1 litre of whole milk.
- You need 200 ml of amul fresh cream.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsps of aam panna preserve(homemade preferably).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar or more.
- Prepare Pinch of chat masala.
- You need leaves of Few mint.
Aam pudina panna ice cream instructions
- Boil whole milk properly.
- Add the sugar and Reduce it to half till a thickish consistency.
- Now add the baking soda and simmer for few minutes. it will turn a little foamy and then thicken further..
- Now pour in a vessel. Let it cool well. Thickens further on cooling. Your homemade condensed milk is ready as an ice cream base..
- Now add fresh cream..
- Whisk gently to combine.
- Now add the aam panna preserve and few torn mint leaves. Whisk well.
- Take a nice airtight container and pour the mix in it. Seal and freeze..
- Whisk once or twice in equal interval of 3 to 4 hours. Let it set. Scoop dollops into serving bowl. Garnish with mint leaves,mango slices. Drizzle with drops of aam panna preserve and sprinkle a pinch of chat masala if desired. A divine experience indeed..