Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Oreo ice cream bar.
You can have Oreo ice cream bar using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo ice cream bar
- Prepare 2 of gallon of butter pecan ice cream.
- It’s 1 can of of whipped cream.
- You need 1 of caramel topping/syrup.
- You need 2 cup of of crushed oreos(about 20).
- You need 4 tbsp of of butter.
- Prepare 1 can of of crushed peanuts.
Oreo ice cream bar instructions
- softened ice cream and thaw whipped cream.
- combine crushed oreos and melted butter and mix well. spread mixture on the bottom of a 9-inch pan.
- gently scoop softened ice cream on top of crushed mixture. spread evenly. drizzle caramel toppings over ice cream.
- scoop and spread whipped cream over ice cream. Sprinkle crushed peanuts over top as a finishing. freeze for 3 hours or until firm. cut in rectangle shapes to form ice cream bars..
- recipe courtesy of kraftsrecipes/pat's favorite Oreo bars. HAPPY EATING, ENJOY!.
- makes 10 – 16 serving.