Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bombay style falooda.
You can cook Bombay style falooda using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bombay style falooda
- Prepare 2 tsp of Butterscotch sherbet.
- It’s as required of Tukmaria (basil seeds).
- You need 1 packet of Falooda sewaiyan.
- Prepare as required of Vanilla ice cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare some of Homemade kulfi.
- It’s as required of Homemade jelly.
- It’s 2 tsp of Rose Sherbat.
Bombay style falooda step by step
- Take a bowl & a 1 tsp of butterscotch sherbet.
- Now add 1 TSP of basil seeds.
- Add some falooda sewaiyan.
- Now mix milk with ice-cream & pour on it.
- Put a scoop of homemade kulfi.
- Put some homemade jelly pieces.
- Pour some rose Sherbat.
- Bombay style falooda is ready.