Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Turkish Halva (Dessert).
You can have Turkish Halva (Dessert) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkish Halva (Dessert)
- It’s 250 gr of butter.
- It’s 3,5 glass of flour.
- Prepare 2 glass of milk.
- Prepare 1 glass of sugar.
- You need of If you like it sweet, you can use 1,5 glass of sugar.
Turkish Halva (Dessert) step by step
- First melt the butter in a deep saucepan. Then add flour, slowly stirring over middle heat and wait flour melts and turns brown..
- While doing this, at the same time, melt the sugar in the milk in a pot. We call it "Şerbet/Sherbet)". Just before it started to boil, turn it off..
- Add the sherbet to the flour that comes to the desires consistency and start to mix it with a wooden spoon and turn it off. When it starts to not to stick to the spoon, let it rest for a while. Then you can give it a shape with a spoon or hand. You can serve with cinnamon, hazelnut or walnut. Bon appetit!.