Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Strawberry Jello Shortcake with Whipped Topping.
You can have Strawberry Jello Shortcake with Whipped Topping using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jello Shortcake with Whipped Topping
- You need 1 box of Yellow Cake Mix.
- It’s 1 packages of Whipped Cream.
- It’s 1 small of Package of Instant Vanilla Pudding.
- It’s 1 small of Package of Strawberry Jello.
- It’s 1 of Fresh Strawberries (Use however many to your liking).
Strawberry Jello Shortcake with Whipped Topping step by step
- Bake cake as directed (sometimes I substitute water for milk to make it more moist).
- After you've removed the cake from the oven poke holes in the cake. Prepare your jello as directed and pour over the cake..
- Let the cake cool. You can either refrigerate it for 2 hours or put it in the freezer for 45 mins.
- ****Whipped Topping****.
- Make your instant pudding as directed.
- Combine the Whipped Cream and Pudding and mix together well. Don't over mix, it will make the topping thin and runny. It should be a thick consistency.
- remove your cake from the refrigerator or freezer and spread topping over it.
- Add your strawberries on top and you're done !.
- Enjoy ! :).