Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cream cheese flan.
You can have Cream cheese flan using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream cheese flan
- It’s of flan mixture.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 190 grams of cream cheese.
- It’s 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of caramel sauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 dash of lemon juice.
Cream cheese flan instructions
- Pre-heat the oven at 175C.
- In a pan, make a caramel adding the sugar, water, butter and lemon juice(this will prevent it from crystallizing). Let it boil without stirring until it obtains a golden color. Put the caramel into a mold..
- Mix the cream cheese adding one egg at the time until it is soft and without lumps. Add in the condensed and evaporated milk, together with the vanilla extract and mix to combine all the ingredients. Pour the mixture into the mold. Cover it with foil unless it has a lid..
- Bake in bain-marie for 1 hour..
- Once it's cool enough, flip it onto a plate and enjoy. It is better served cold..