Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Caramel Banana Cream Pie.
You can have Caramel Banana Cream Pie using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Banana Cream Pie
- It’s 1 of graham cracker pie shell.
- You need 1/2 cup of of de leche(**I have a quick recipe for crock pot de leche).
- It’s 2 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 box of instant banana pudding mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of tub of cool whip.
- You need 1 of caramel ice cream topping to drizzle.
Caramel Banana Cream Pie step by step
- Spread de leche at the bottom of the pie shell. Slice bananas and place on top of de leche..
- In large mixing bowl combine pudding mix and milk. Stir until combined. Stir in half of cool whip. Pour over bananas. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Before serving put the rest of the cool whip on top of pudding mixture and drizzle with caramel topping.